Excess cholesterol in our body causes many diseases. Maintaining proper cholesterol levels is essential for living a healthy life.
According to medical experts, excessive consumption of fast foods, soft drinks, unhealthy foods, and poultry foods in the diet causes an increase in the level of cholesterol in the blood. As a result, we get many diseases. Excess cholesterol in our body causes weight gain, which in turn leads to many diseases, including high blood pressure and heart disease.
According to medical and nutritionists, it is very important to have moderation in your daily diet. To maintain cholesterol levels, it is important to include vegetables, salads, a variety of fruits, and fiber in the diet on a daily basis. The vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants found in these foods and able to help maintain cholesterol levels in our body.
What is cholesterol?
Cholesterol means an increase in the amount of fat in the blood in the body. Cholesterol is a type of fat, which must have the right amount in the body, its increase is harmful to health.
According to medical experts, red meat, ghee, oil, eggs, milk, and butter are rich in cholesterol. Excessive consumption of these foods raises blood cholesterol levels. As a result, fat begins to build up in the arteries. Excess cholesterol increases the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Here are some tips from medical experts to help you avoid high cholesterol and achieve a healthier life.
- It is important to eat a proper and positive diet to maintain cholesterol levels.
- To maintain cholesterol levels, you should eliminate sugary drinks, poultry, and processed foods from your daily diet.
- Eat fiber-rich foods.
- Make sure you walk at least 30 minutes on a daily basis.
- Make at least 8 glasses of water a day part of your routine.
- Use green tea or black coffee instead of milk tea.
- On a daily basis, salads, raw vegetables, must be eaten with lunch.
- Increase the use of vegetables and pulses in the diet, skip meals once a day and use fruits and salads.